Advice on Buying
- Research the area (properties sold recently, schools, amenities,)
- Register with local Estate Agents in the area. Telephone and email them with your questions to discover the more active agents.
- Search for property on the internet (www.rightmove.co.uk) and read the local paper as well as the Homes section and The Property Pages.
- Seek financial advice to help you determine your financial situation.
- Start viewing. Don't hesitate: if a property takes your fancy, make an appointment to view. The more properties you view, the better your chances of finding the one that's right for you.